The place I love the most!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Been a while!

Jamee has inspired me, although I am sure I will suck just as bad at blogging this time. 

Last time I blogged I was in Thatcher, dating and staying up all night. Well my friends, a lot has changed in the last THREE years! I lost 20 pounds and got a hair cut. Instead of sleeping next to Kelci on the love sac, I now sleep next to Josh. I am married and I would like to go to bed around 8:30, but Josh won't let me. 

Let me just say that being married is the exact opposite of being single. You knew that right? Well I didn't. I always thought that it was going to be pretty similar, except you got to sleep next to someone at night. I hope I don't sound like I hate being married, quite the opposite...  I LOVE IT! Cooking for two is much easier than cooking for one... or so they say. I don't really know because before I got married I just ate out for every meal. I have got to experiment in the kitchen a bit, oh and I have learned to cook too ;) 
 
Ok on the more serious side... I am finally going to graduate. It only took me 7 years to get a 4 year degree. I have my cap n gown, my tassel, and my cords. (In case you didn't know you get cords if your really smart and get good grades). My cords are gold and I am graduating at Magna Cum Laude. I almost got maroon cords but my GPA was .03 points off. LAMEO! I blame Josh, the only semester I didn't get straight A's was the first semester we started dating. Oh well though, no one really cares in the real world. Well thats all for now folks. Stay tuned.

No comments: